Register for our free programs about the big questions, major issues and important trends across commercial real estate sectors.
Yardi Matrix - 2016 Review and 2017 Forecast
On November 10, Yardi Matrix hosted an active 60-minute discussion with Jeff Adler and Jack Kern to review 2016 and to share their thoughts on the upcoming 2017 forecast. Topics included:
- U.S. and global macroeconomic forecast: The real argument.
- Capital markets conditions and GSE outlook: Time will tell and so will we.
- Leading demographic trends facing the apartment industry: Why it looks more positive.
- Unit supply trends and implications for new investment: Where you can put your dollars to work today and how timing will affect you.
- Sophisticated selection criteria for U.S. metropolitan areas: Which ones offer opportunities today and how will they weather the next downturn?
- Analytics for submarkets within targeted U.S. metro areas: Are all neighborhoods created equal? How do you find the best ones?
- Identifying and pre-underwriting specific assets for value-added redevelopment and new development: How do you find the specific assets that promise the highest returns?