Register for our free programs about the big questions, major issues and important trends across commercial real estate sectors.
Yardi Matrix - 2017 US Multifamily Market Update
Coming Soon: May 11, 2017, 10:00AM PDT - 11:00AM PDT
Now what? As we enter 2017, a lot is in flux, but the fundamental drivers of demand, supply and capital markets seem more of a continuation of the trends developed in 2016 than any sort of clear break with the past. How to make sense of reality vs. perception vs. the media cycle?
Join us for our semiannual Investment Strategy webinar, which will bring it all together. Can the long bull run in real estate last a bit longer? Which strategies are best positioned for market and capital conditions now? Should you take some chips off the table or go all in? Where? How?
Find answers and discuss other important considerations during our next Yardi Matrix presentation, the Yardi® Matrix 2017 Mid-Year Update. Join industry experts Jeff Adler, Vice President of Yardi Matrix, and Jack Kern, Director of Institutional Research, as they review 2017 and look around the corner.
Some of what you’ll learn during the program:
- U.S. and global macroeconomic forecast: The real argument
- Capital markets conditions and GSE outlook: Time will tell and so will we
- Leading demographic trends facing the apartment industry: Why it looks more positive
- Unit supply trends, pre-leasing absorption, and implications for new investment: Where you can put your dollars to work today and how timing will affect you
- Aggregated/anonymized expense data: What does it tell us about cap rates across markets & asset classes?
- Sophisticated selection criteria for U.S. metropolitan areas: Which ones offer opportunities today and how will they weather the next downturn
- Insights from our work in other asset classes
- Analytics for submarkets within targeted U.S. metro areas: Are all neighborhoods created equal? How do you find the best ones?
- Identifying and pre-underwriting specific assets for value-added redevelopment and new development: How do you find the specific assets that promise the highest returns?
Continuing their tradition, Jeff and Jack will cover the big questions, argue their viewpoints and give you the truth on what you really need to know to be better prepared for 2017, confident and informed.
This session is led by investment professionals Jeff Adler, VP Yardi Matrix (former Apartment REIT COO) and Jack Kern, Director of Institutional Research (former Apartment REIT Director of Investment Research).
During the webinar, we will be sharing live on Twitter. Follow along and join the conversation using #YardiMatrix.